Thursday, June 28, 2007

Great Big Blog Party 22 - Winner



Kate Hardy has announced her winner - being a dog person rather than a cat person she asked her Springer Spaniel to help her with this.



Here's what she says:


I asked Byron to pick a winner. He really is the most UNDIGNIFIED dog. His response was to lie down, roll over and demand that his tummy was rubbed instead. So I got my daughter to do the honours and she picked Bamabelle out of the hat. Congratulation, Bamabelle! As soon as you've given your details to Kate, she'll pass them on and I'll get your books in the post.

And because I'm a sucker for "love at first sight" stories (and am just at that point in my new book, aka the first paragraph), I'm awarding an extra prize to Kate Hewitt. (This has nothing to do with the fact that she's also a Kate H... honest...)


Kate H xx



Ladies please send on your details to me and I'll make T'Other Kate H gets them.

PS I do think that Kate H(1) has maligned poor Byron - here he is looking supremely dignified

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pic of him looking undignified, believe me. But... I can't be so cruel as to post it.

And may I remind you, Kate, that he sprawled over your lap AND the BM's at the same time? *g*

Unknown said...

Thank you so much to Kate H, your daughter, and the adorable Byron. Thanks also Kate W for the blog party! I will email you with my information. :)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts