Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Great Big Blog Party - WINNER 4

Trish has chosen her winner - well actually she's chosen winners - so here's the result -

Trish says:

Thank you everyone for your fabulous men, and I admit it, I failed - I couldn't pick just one!So I've chosen three winners who will all get a book of their choice from my booklist (check out the books page at www.trishmorey.com and let me know)

And the winners are...Catherine - because Phillipousis is such a shining example of Greek manlihood.

Laurie, for suggesting Ljundberg (I'm still drooling),
and Laurie B for Rick Fox. Talk about edgy!

Congrats to you all!I'm sure the wonderful Kate will put you in touch and I"ll get your chosen books off to you quick smart. Meanwhile, enjoy all the celebratory blogs. What a wonderful month!


From Kate - Congratulations winners! Please email me with your snail mail addresses - and you choice of Trish's book - and I'll send you details to Trish

And Trish - thank you so much for joining in and helping to make this celebration so very special - I'll throw some wine at you the next time we meet!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts