Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Great Big Blog Party - WINNER 3

Donna Alward has picked a winner - she tells me that:

I recently connected with some old friends on facebook and we were IM’ing so I got her to pick the magic entry.

So the person who should be thanking Donna's friend is --

SueA

Congratulations Sue -
If you can send Donna her info here (any problems contact me) then she'll arrange for the prize to be posted.

Thanks so much for joining in Donna.

Don't forget to keep checking back to see who the winners are - we don't want to miss anyone who's won a prize. I'll label each of the announcement posts with 'winner' so it's easy for you to check them all.

1 comment:

Sue A. said...

Thanks Kate! I sent an e-mail to Donna.

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!
Congrats once again!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts